Thursday, December 16, 2010

Fly away with me


A cheery, non-Christmas card for today. As I look outside and can only see HUGE snowdrifts for miles and miles I decided I wanted to create something decidely NON winter-ish!! :)
Check out this article to see what my area has been dealing with the last few days...not good! All I can say is that we are so lucky to not have lost power like some folks and our house was pretty well stocked with food and other supplies. In other household news, I'm really starting to go crazy with a cold I can't seem to shake and a FOUR year old who asks 20 times a day how many days until Christmas!

Supplies:
Stamps: Up, Up and Away (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Fly a Kite collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Fly a Kite Wild Cards (October Afternoon); Button, twine (Papertrey Ink); ribbon (misc.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!