Monday, December 13, 2010

Creation Creations Favourite Occasions: Birthday

This bright and fun card was created for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad I decided to participate in these challenges; I forgot how fun it is! Note to self: in 2011, enter more challenges! :)

I'm lovin' that CUTE cupcake sticker that I found in the bottom of my stash- it worked perfectly for a little element on top of this card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Hawaiian Shores, True Black (Papertrey Ink); Red gel glitter marker (Sakura)
Cardstock: White, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Distressed Dots (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Red ribbon (Papertrey Ink); cupcake felt sticker (Sassafrass); Big Scalloped Ovals, LG (Spellbinders); Bow Easy

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Birthday challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARCIE! This is amazing! I totally swooned over this card! I love your style! So elegant and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!