Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Count Me In on your birthday

There is nothing I love more than a paper collection with stickers to match! Thankfully, almost all companies are doing this now to make our lives easier...haha. :) Sassafrass is one of my fave companies because of how quirky and fun their paper lines are. Count Me In is no exception, and I looooove the cutsie stickers that go with this collection.
On this card I paired a bunch of their papers together with one of the 'cloud' stickers and stamped my sentiment right onto the sticker itself. I paper pieced the cupcake with even more papers and added some glitter and a button to top it off. Darn cute if you ask me. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: sentiment (Hero Arts); cupcake from Baby Button Bits (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink); Juneberry (Bazzil)
Paper: Count Me In collection (Sassafrass)
Other: sticker from Count Me In collection (Sassafrass); button (Papertrey Ink); Stickles (Ranger)


1 comment:

  1. that is flippin adorable Marcie!!! I have that set but haven't used it. You are totally inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!