Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Cheer!


These are a sample of some of the tags I made to put on my gifts this year. Mass production is always easiest when doing something like this, so I made around 20 of them at once (it really didn't take long at all!). Just simple stamping really. I like to keep things basic at this time of year, because even though I love crafting and creating, I much rather be spending my time snuggled up with my lovies reading Christmas stories, or sipping hot chocolate while watching Rudolph. :)

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons, Big & Bold Holiday Wishes, Text Style

Ink: Chamomile & Chai Tea Dyes, Pure Poppy, Dark Chocolate, New Leaf; Antique Linen (Ranger)
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Other: Red Baker's twine, Tag Sale 1, Tag Sale 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!