Saturday, December 11, 2010

Card Creations Favorite Occasions: Thank You

I love Moxie Fab Challenges!! This time around the focus is on OCCASIONS rather than holidays. So as per the "super-duper important, don't forget to include this" instructions, my card is for the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Okay, say that all in one breath!

I JUST received my Circa 1934 kit in the mail on Thursday and couldn't wait to dive into its loveliness. *sigh* I love Cosmo Cricket. I stamped my sentiment right onto the paper 'element' from the collection, cut up the flourish a bit to fit, and ruffled my ribbon (still LOVE that technique!). Thanks for looking and enjoy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Tea Dye Duos (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Circa 1934 collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: ribbon (misc.); stick pin (Making Memories); button, twine (Papertrey Ink); black gem flourish (Zva); Circa 1934 element (Cosmo Cricket); Scor Tape

2 comments:

  1. really gorgeous card Marcie!! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Thank You Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!