Sunday, December 12, 2010

Card Creations Favorite Occasions: Love

I'm still head over heels for Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket...how fabulous is it?! Here's my submission for another fabulous challenge: Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge in the Moxie Fab World .

This one is a little 'busier' than the Thank You card I posted about yesterday, but I couldn't stop adding things once I started...haha. A lot of tea dye used on this card- added the vintagey shabbiness I was hoping for.

Supplies:
Ink: Tea Dye duo (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Circa 1934 collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Typewriter element, border sticker, alphabet stickers (Cosmo Cricket); heart punch (EK Success); doily (Martha Stewart); button (Papertrey Ink); black and silver sticker {on button} (Making Memories)

2 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous... love all the bits you added! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Card Creations: Favorite Occasions Week Love Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!