Monday, November 8, 2010

'Tis the Season


I just love one layer, clean and simple cards. Perfect for mass-producing and quick to put together. This is going to be my Christmas card this year that I send out to my family and friends. Since it is mostly just stamping I can do a bunch at a time and not get sick of it! :) Papertrey Ink was my go-to company for stamps and cardstock, but I also added some red Stickles to the 'ornaments' at the last minute because it needed an extra burst of bright colour- and that did the trick!! Thanks for looking everyone and have a GREAT day!

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Tree Trimming Trio, Big and Bold Holiday Wishes
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Chai tea dye
Cardstock: Fine Linen, Pure Poppy
Other: 1/4" circle punch (EK Success); Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, so simple and yet so expressive as weel; just perfect! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!