Friday, November 5, 2010

So sorry

A sweet, simple sympathy card. Thank goodness not for anyone in particular, but it never hurts to have one just in case. I like to make my sympathy cards 'pretty' and feminine- not sure why but that is how they usually turn out.

I have 2 craft sales this weekend and in past years I've found that people always buy lots of sympathy, thinking of you and get well cards so that is what I've been working these past few days...depressing!!! Haha...I REALLY need to get to doing some birthday and Christmas cards- WAY more cheerful!

Supplies: All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted
Stamps: bird on branch image (unknown); Blooming Button Bits
Ink: Chamomile, Dark Chocolate, Melon Berry
Cardstock: White, Melon Berry
Paper: 2009 Bitty Dot Basics, 2008 Bitty Dot Basics
Other: Melon Berry ribbon; butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); pearl (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Depressing sounds right! I've been making a ton of get well and try and make them bright and happy. Good Luck this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!