Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Signature Christmas

I love a colourful Christmas card! Really, the brighter and cheerier it is, the better. Nothing against traditional, old-fashioned looking cards, I just LOVE the bold ones! :) Crate Paper's Snow Day line is perfect for that kind of card. I used a sketch/idea from Michelle Wooderson (that lady KNOWS how to put a card together!!) and my big snowflake punch to pull this card together.

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Christmas (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Paper: Snow Day collection (Crate Paper)
Other: Pure Poppy button (PTI); corner rounder (We R Memory Keepers); big snowflake punch (EK Success); small snowflake punch (Martha Stewart); Scalloped border punch (SU!); wrinkle ribbon (misc.)

2 comments:

  1. Holy Moly! I DIG this card! You're right too, give me bright and cheery! Jealous of your snowflake punch!

    ps PFFFT like YOU don't know how to ROCK a card! Silly girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! Just got my first lot of PTI in the mail yesterday and I am already addicted!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!