Friday, November 19, 2010

Rustic Christmas wreath

This card is one of the many that I made for the SIX Christmas craft sales I am doing this season....2 down, 4 to go! I made about 20 of these (mass producing is waaayyyy easier than one at a time!) and they were very popular at the first 2 sales. I think this card has a very rustic, old-fashioned look to it. That berry wreath is just fabulous stamped in Scarlet Jewel...okay, how do I find that exact wreath for my front door?! :)

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Chai
Cardstock: Scarlet Jewel, Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate
Other: Scarlet Jewel button; embossing folder (Provo Craft); Snowflake punch, decorative border punch (Martha Stewart); Labels Nine (Spellbinders)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!