Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pressie Tobie and SOG events!

I created this card a week or so ago for the Some Odd Girl November digi day over on the SNR site. Have you participated in one of Some Odd Girl's digi days yet?? We have them once a month over at SNR AND Paper Craft Planet...seriously- come join us for some fun!! Games, challenges and prizes, what could be better? Our next one is December 11th, but until then feel free to participate in our challenges AND the upcoming Hol-ODD-day Blog Hop!

My challenge for this card was to make something MASCULINE. Well, Tobie IS a boy, and I tried to stay with brown and kraft colours. The lack of 'bling' or pretty ribbon { :( } makes it a little more gender appropriate as well. BTW- Tobie kinda looks like my little sweetie Jake! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Pressie Tobie (Some Odd Girl digital stamps)
Ink: Chai (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers
Cardstock: Kraft, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Holly Jolly collection (My Mind's Eye)
Other: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); foam dimensionals; die cuts from Holly Jolly collection (My Mind's Eye)


1 comment:

  1. I adore this card and I am totally looking forward to see what you got in store for the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!