Friday, November 26, 2010

Peace on Earth

Tomorrow is one of the last sales of the season my mom and I are selling our cards at. We have done four so far and had lots of fun! I can't believe I made over 300 Christmas cards!!! Maybe that's why I ordered photo cards online this year instead of making more for myself to send out...haha. :) I was determined to use up LAST YEAR'S papers before I cracked into this seasons, so this card shows the last of my Eskimo Kisses paper from Basic Grey. I love Dawn McVey's use of doilies on many of her creations, so I grabbed some at good ol' Walmart the other day from the Martha Stewart section and used them on my card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Christmas (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: white, Scarlet Jewel (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Eskimo Kisses collection (Basic Grey)
Other: snowflake punch, doily (Martha Stewart); button (Papertrey Ink); stick pin (Making Memories); rectangle and scalloped rectangle punch (EK Success); foam dimensionals; glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!