Saturday, November 13, 2010

Little baby, big love

Ohhh my. This is the 4th time I've attempted to post this card and my busy life keeps getting in the way! :) I'm keeping it short and sweet this time around...I created this sweet card for my cousin and her husband who recently had a baby girl. On a second look I decided it was a little toooo pink and girly for my 'tomboy' cousin and will have to make something different, but this one can go in the SELL pile. I paired a Hero Arts sentiment with a Prima pearl flourish and flower, and CUTE paper from Making Memories- the Pitter Patter collection! Thanks for looking!


Supplies:
Stamps: sentiment (Hero Arts)
Ink: Melon Berry, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Melon Berry, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pitter Patter collection (Making Memories)
Other: Madrigal blossom, pearl flourish (Prima)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!