Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Well wasn't this an easy and quick card to throw together?! :) I have been budget-conscious this holiday season and am busy using up every last scrap of my Christmas paper and supplies leftover from last year. No need to buy new stuff until the old stuff is all gone...sad, but necessary since the ol' bank account will be needed for the kiddos Christmas presents instead of MY supplies. :) At least I'm told that's the right thing to do...*sigh* Have a great day everyone- it's chilly here; I had to pull out the kids winter coats today. :(

Supplies:
Stamps: Christmas Wish (Penny Black)
Ink: Scarlet Jewel; Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Fine Linen (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Jolly by Golly collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Snowflake punch (Martha Stewart); pearls (Kaisercraft)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!