Monday, November 1, 2010

Christmas Wishes

Oh yes...a Christmas card! Halloween is over folks so on to the next big event (us Canadian already celebrated our Thanksgiving a few weeks ago). I have 4 craft sales this season that I'll be selling my creations at, so I've been super busy making Christmas cards left and right...oh, about 500 of them! :) I mixed up some Papertrey Ink goodness with the gorgeous Crate Paper Snow Day line...love it!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big and Bold: Holiday Wishes (PTI)
Ink: Plum Pudding, Pure Poppy, Simply Chartreuse, Chamomile (PTI)
Cardstock: Kraft (PTI)
Paper: Snow Day collection (Crate Paper)
Other: Tag Sale 2 die, Victorian Lace border die, twine, Hawaiian Shores button (PTI); twine 'ribbon' (misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!