Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cheery Santa


Isn't this guy the cutest Santa you've ever seen? Pretty cheery looking if you ask me! I LOVE Echo Park papers because of how bright, bold and colourful they always are...my fave combinations when crafting. When it all comes together in one nice collection it makes it easier to piece everything together! FYI- I used the alphabet stickers for the 'ho, ho, ho." :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Everybody Loves Christmas collection (Echo Park Paper Co.)
Ink: Chai, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); button (Papertrey Ink); Santa sticker, border sticker, alphabet sticker (Everybody Loves Christmas kit by Echo Park Paper Co.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!