Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Cheery Christmas and Cute Kids!

What a bright and cheerful Christmas card! I love how the red just 'pops' right off the card! This card could be one layer if you omitted the button or substituted with a paper diecut button instead. The red Stickles really make it sparkle...how lovely! I'm liking Papertrey Ink's Framed set more and more as I use it...I can really see the possibilities there.

Supplies:
Stamps: Framed, Wreath for All Seasons
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy
Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, Kraft, Rustic Cream, Pure Poppy
Other: button, baker's twine; Christmas Red Stickles (Ranger); decorative punch (Martha Stewart)

Don't you just LOVE this picture of my sweeties???!!! We had pictures taken a few weeks ago of the kids and I am in love with how they turned out. My children are gorgeous. :) Thanks to Art & Soul Photography by Glenda!!







1 comment:

  1. This is one of my FAVS!!! You're totally right, that red is just POPPIN! Love it Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!