Saturday, November 20, 2010

a CARS birthday!

What little boy doesn't love Lightening McQueen? My son loved his card that I made him for his 4th birthday, so I decided to do a similar one for my nephew's 2nd birthday. He has his room decorated with all CARS themed 'stuff' so this will fit perfectly in there! I paired the cute EK Success image with Wander papers by Basic Grey. I heat embossed the sentiment (Hero Arts), added some twine, ribbon and button and voila! Done!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lightening McQueen (EK Success); birthday greetings set (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers; Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Soft Stone, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Wander collection (Basic Grey)
Other: twine, ribbon, button (Papertrey Ink); clear embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!