Wednesday, November 10, 2010

All Booked Up for Christmas!


This was one sample of the ohhhhh 500 Christmas cards I've made (so far) for 4 craft shows I'm in this holiday season. :) To say I'm sick of making Christmas cards is an understatement...!!! BUT they are all so jolly and cute how you can not love them!?

This one uses a Mat Stack die and coordinating stamp for the focal piece, with a Christmas image and sentiment in the openings. Papertrey Ink has so many sets that are perfect for mixing and matching so I KNEW it wouldn't be hard to go through my stash and find something that would fit in that cute frame! Click on the link and you'll see the All Booked Up set with matching die.

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: All Booked Up, Holiday Button Bits
Ink: True Black, Pure Poppy, Chamomile; Copic markers
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White
Paper: "Berries" glitter paper from I Believe collection (My Mind's Eye)
Other: red baker's twine, Pure Poppy button, Mat Stack 3 die; snowflake punch (Martha Stewart); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!