Friday, October 29, 2010

WT294 with Witchy Kitty!

I told you I'd be back today with another post!! I used the ever-cute Witchy Kitty from Some Odd Girl and stamped around her with my Framed set from PTI for Splitcoaststamper's WT294- Frames challenge. I really like how I coloured ol' Witchy, but I wish that PTI's Orange Zest ink wasn't so 'gunky'...ewww it stamps thick and not really at all orange coloured! I can't wait until their new ink formulas debut! This kitty is more about the treats than the tricks this Halloween...she's too cute to spook!

Supplies:
Stamps: Witchy Kitty digi (Some Odd Girl); Borders & Corners {Circles}; Framed (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Orange Zest (PTI); Copic markers
Cardstock: True Black, Orange Zest, White (PTI)
Paper: Halloween Prints (PTI)
Other: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Spooky Cat brad (Imaginisce); ribbon (misc.); black flourish (Prima); foam dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. Oh yummo!!! I totally dig the shading you did on Witchy Kitty - stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!