Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome little one!

Right now I am headed to our nation's capital- Ottawa!!! Yeah!! I have a wedding to go to for a girlfriend that I lived with in my second year of university (I went to Carleton...yeah Ravens!) so my handsome hubby and I are driving the 7 hours there to see Erin get married and tour around a bit. I love that city SO much- lots to do and see at all times of the year.

Here's a baby card to keep you entertained while I'm gone...haha. It's a layout I have used before and find quite easy to throw together quickly. Of course, the amazing Baby Button Bits set by Papertrey Ink also makes it easy. Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Button Bits (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copics
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst (PTI)
Paper: Paper Girl collection (The Girls' Paperie)
Other: Scalloped rectangle punch (Marvy); Hibiscus Burst button (PTI); double scalloped border punch (Martha Stewart); Sweet Blush ribbon (PTI); Bow Easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!