Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome Fall!

Oh. My. Goodness. I just LOVE the Wreath for All Seasons set by Papertrey Ink. It is so homey, warm and beautiful! I couldn't wait to ink it up once it arrived in the mail and this is the first card I made with it. Very fall-ish isn't it? That Terracotta Tile cardstock just screams to be paired with Rustic Cream! :) My Bow Easy made that cute double bow as simple as could be. This was an easy card to put together as the image really takes centre stage. I seriously can't wait to make some Christmas cards with this set either!

Supplies: (All Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Wreath for All Seasons
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Terracotta Tile, Chai, Chamomile
Cardstock: Terracotta Tile, Rustic Cream
Other: Dark Chocolate satin ribbon, Terracotta Tile button, twine; Bow Easy; Labels Nine (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!