Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vintage wedding

A request for a Victorian/antique-ish wedding card...and here is the result. The 'buyer' wanted lace, pearls, cream colours and an all-around vintage-y feel. That lace paper from Basic Grey REALLY set the tone for me and I went from there! Aren't those pearl flourishes from Prima just divine??! I love how you can cut them up and use them all in pieces here and there if you wish. It's a gorgeous fall day today so I'm going to head outside while the babes are sleeping and take some pics of my latest creations while there is still lots of natural sunlight.

Supplies:
Stamps: (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (PTI)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Paper: Lace paper from Porcelain collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Pearl flourish (Prima); tag punch (Martha Stewart); twine (PTI); ribbon (Ellen Hutson store)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!