Friday, October 8, 2010

Shabby Chic baby and Some Odd Girl Digi Day!

I love the ticket die from Papertrey Ink!! What a great invention...the ability to make your own cute tickets in almost every combination imaginable!! Tickets really are 'in' right now so I included them on this shabby chic baby girl card. Short post today...I hope you will all join me and other friends over at Paper Craft Planet today from 10 until 3 p.m. for Some Odd Girl's Digi Day. Look for challenges, games, prizes and more! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Just the Ticket (PTI); A Baby (Stampendous)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush, Chai, Chamomile (PTI); Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Sweet Blush (PTI)
Paper: Paper Girl collection (The Girls' Paperie)
Other: button, ticket die (PTI); pearl (Prima); wrinkle ribbon (unknown)


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!