Thursday, October 7, 2010

Some Odd Girl Challenge Day- fabric!

Some Odd Girl's current challenge features FABRIC. Not your usual ribbon, lace, twine or thread...but good ol' fabric of some kind. I cut up an old pair of jeans and decided to use them as a background of sorts paired with Flyin' High Mae. Old bluejeans eh? SO WHAT if I outgrew them???!!! Geez. I used my fingernail and kind of ruffled the edges of the denim so it was a little more raggedy looking. A nice birthday card for a sweet girl!

Supplies:
Stamps: Flyin' High Mae (Some Odd Girl digital stamps); Up, Up & Away(PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic); Chamomile tea dye (PTI)
Cardstock: White, Simply Chartreuse (PTI); bright blue (Bazzil)
Paper: Indie Girl collection (Sassafrass)
Other: denim; Indie Girl stickers (Sassafrass); pearl (Kaisercraft)

2 comments:

  1. Love the jean material. Perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see this post first time around - what a gorgeous card. It actually makes me long for summer :))). Lovely colours and I Love how you coloured Mae

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!