Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mother birthday

A pretty 'mom' birthday card...nope, not for my momma- that was waaay back in September (I won't tell you how old she was...). A friend requested a 'pretty' birthday card for her mom that was in earth tones. Well, I think I accomplished that! I had that lacy Origins paper in my stash forever- I buy that kind of stuff and then never know WHAT to do with it. So here I just layered it over some more designer paper and let it take centre stage. That punched flower was done using a 1/2" circle punch and some glue dots- easy peasy! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Women of Life (PTI)
Ink: New Leaf, Chai (PTI)
Cardstock: Rustic Cream
Paper: Origins collection, Origins lace paper (Basic Grey)
Other: brad (Basic Grey); Fillable Frames #4 (PTI); 1/2" circle die (SU!)


2 comments:

  1. Great idea....I have been wondering what to do with that paper myself. I think I was over thinking it....what you have done with it is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!