Monday, October 4, 2010

MFT Let's Play Dress Up!

This is my first time playing along with MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club because the theme of 'Let's Play Dress Up' was just too good to pass up on! AND I had the cutest little stamp set that I bought from CHA this summer and hadn't used yet (shame on me!) so I thought I had better get it inked up. :) I actually saw Carole Burrage's post using the same set and loved it, so that was my 'kick in the butt' so to speak! Some of those MFT ladies that attended CHA won't likely remember me, but I tagged along with my mom, the Lucky Clucker and had drinks with you gals one night! :)
Things to note: I used my Zig marker to draw a black line across the bottom of the image to 'ground' him, and I hand cut the sentiment panel.

Supplies:
Stamps: Little Loveosaurus (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (PTI); Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic); White gel pen (Sakura); black marker (Zig)
Cardstock: white, Pure Poppy (PTI)
Paper: Seaside collection (October Afternoon)
Other: button (misc.); twine (PTI)

1 comment:

  1. I really LOVE this adorable image and you've really created a wonderful card with it. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!