Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

I love it when I find something old in my stash that has been sitting around for awhile and I can put it to good use! That's what happened with these Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety chipboard pieces. I decided to use them as my focal piece instead of a stamped image and I like the way it turned out!
Things to note: I added some glittery Stickles to the bee's wings; I snipped the ends of the sentiment panel to draw interest and for once didn't ink any edges! Just fresh and clean looking!

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Lemon Tart, Vintage Cream
Paper: Garden Variety papers (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Stickles (Ranger); Garden Variety chipboard (Cosmo Cricket)

I've been sporadic with my postings of late. My husband travels quite a bit for his business and is just starting up again with his 'busy season.' We had him home all summer so it's taking some getting used to 'running' the household by myself again. Another few days and we'll have our routines down pat just in time for him to come again. :) :) Happy World Cardmaking Day!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the fresh, bright colors and patterns and the way you used the chipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many of those chipboard elements laying around--what a great idea to use them as focal points of cards. Wonderful colors and paper choices.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!