Thursday, October 7, 2010

Halloween Birthday

What is more fun that creating a Halloween birthday card!? Papertrey Ink's Tiny Treats: Halloween had my name alllll over it when I saw it being released a month or so ago. I knew I would use it for years to come in creating little projects for my son's class. Seriously, I'm so glad Jake is in school now because I have the opportunity to make all these wonderful handmade holiday treats for his classmates!!! :) I made this card up for a friend who needed a birthday card and because of that, I have absolutely fallen in love with that Mat Stack 4 die!!! Look for it verrrry often in projects to come. Sorry about the lighting in this picture...not the right time of day to be outside taking pics!


Supplies:
Stamps: Tiny Treats: Halloween; Mixed Messages
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers
Cardstock: Orange Zest, True Black, Kraft, White
Paper: Halloween Prints
Other: Mat Stack 4 die, black stitched ribbon, Orange Zest ribbon, twine; 1 3/4" circle punch (EK Success); tag punch (Martha Stewart); Bow Easy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!