Sunday, October 10, 2010

Give Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadians. Right now I can smell my Grandma's delicious corn pudding recipe baking in the oven and I admit, I'm starting to drool!! My husband is away on business this holiday weekend but I'm still packing the kids up and going to his mother's house for a fabulous Thanksgiving meal. I reallllly hope there is a BIG pumpkin pie to dig into! I {heart} my in-laws. :)

Here's a fall-ish, Thanksgiving-like card for you to take a gander at....I used a brown Zig marker to doodle around the edges of the Nestabilitie die and found some cool fall leaf accents in my stash to add on!

Supplies:
Ink: brown marker (Zig); Chamomile (PTI)
Cardstock: Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Paper: Apple Cider papers (Imaginisce)
Other: Apple Cider rub-ons (Imaginisce); gems (Kaisercraft); felt leaves (misc.); branch punch (Martha Stewart); Blossom Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!