Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fabulous at 30

There is another year before I hit the 3-0 mark, but this card will suit a 'friend of a friend' who is turning 30 shortly! She requested a fun and funky card that she could give her friend...so whattya think? I used Basic Grey Olivia papers because I just LOVED the pink and black leopard print paper!! The flower is cut from the Think Pink cartridge of my Slice machine. I cut it three times, each time a bit smaller.

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: True Black (PTI)
Paper: Olivia collection (Basci Grey)
Other: flower centre (Prima); numbers (American Crafts); Think Pink cartridge (Slice by Making Memories)

I hope everyone had a fabulous World Cardmaking Day! I spent the morning at my mom's house crafting all over her kitchen table and had great fun!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, love the pink and black and what a gorgeous flower you've created. Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!