Monday, October 25, 2010

CARS birthday!

I was thrilled to find a Lightening McQueen stamp at my LSS The Paper Pickle! PERFECT for my son's recent 4th birthday. What little boy doesn't just love the Disney movie CARS? Mine does that's for sure, although I had to point out the card to him of course, because a 4 year old is WAY more interested in the presents... I paired McQueen with the Wander collection by Basic Grey, drew a wavy 'road' in using a black marker, added a few brads, a birthday sentiment, and the card was complete. At first I thought the image was a little too bright for the paper but in the end it is was it is! :) Here's a picture of my sugar-pie chowing down on some good ol' birthday cupcakes. :) Ignore the mess in the background- birthday celebrations are more fun that way!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Lightening McQueen (EK Success); Birthday Sayings (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copics; Chamomile (PTI); black marker (Zig)
Cardstock: White (PTI)
Paper: Wander collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Brads (Basic Grey)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My dude is obsessed with Cars too! Love that card and the cute piccy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!