Saturday, October 16, 2010

Bright and Bold Birthday!

Who doesn't need a boy birthday card once in awhile? I think this one is perfect for a young man too old for dinosaurs, trucks or cowboys images, and young enough yet not have tree, sailboat or antique car images. :) :) And NO STAMPING!? What?! The It's My Party collection by Bo Bunny has a wonderful cut out sheet that you can cut apart and use for sentiments, images or whatever else you want to use them for. I added a punched cardstock strip and a few buttons to jazz it up.
Enjoy and have a GREAT day everyone!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: Orange Zest, New Leaf (PTI)
Paper: It's My Party collection (Bo Bunny)
Other: buttons (misc.); border punch (Martha Stewart); red baker's twine (PTI)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!