Thursday, October 21, 2010

Boo to you!

Welcome to Style Challenge #8 for Some Odd Girl!!! One of my fave kind of challenges- a colour one! Very Halloween inspired...don't you think? As you can see, orange was my main inspiration with a teeny, tiny touch of purple and green thrown in. I printed out my pumpkins digi twice, coloured them, cut them out and popped them up. Finding those sparkly purple Thickers in my stash was a bonus! I hand cut the 'sign' and inked all edges with black ink...done! Now it's time to skip on over to the challenge blog (if you haven't already been there) and check out the rest of the design team's creations...what a talented bunch we are! :) Challenge information can be found there but don't forget THIS important info: there are always THREE winners from each challenge- a random draw and two favourites...!!

Supplies:
Stamp: Pumpkins digi stamp(Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento); Copic markers
Cardstock: True Black, white (PTI); lime green (Bazzil)
Patterned Papers: Halloween Prints (PTI)
Other: gems (Kaisercraft); alphabet Thickers (American Crafts); fence punch (Martha Stewart); foam dimensionals



1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie!
    I am loving this card - the pumpkins are so dimensional! And of course I love the title!
    Fab job girl.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!