Friday, October 29, 2010

Birthday butterfly!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since Monday! Life is BUSY for this momma these days. You all know the drill I'm sure! Too bad blogging doesn't top my list of priorities, although I wish it did because I truly love it...I'm even going to attempt TWO posts today...look for some Halloween Some Odd Girl fun later tonight!

This was my first attempt at using PTI's new Framed set...not sure I like the result but that won't stop me from trying again! :) I used the 'birthday' sentiment to fit in the blank space and on top of that included my 'happy' sentiment from the Hero Arts set. The little butterfly 'tail' comes from a swirly piece in the PTI Calendar Basics set.

Supplies:
Stamps: Framed, Calendar Basics (PTI); Birthday Sayings (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Orange Zest (PTI)
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, white (PTI)
Paper: A Walk in the Park collection (Echo Park)
Other: gems (misc.); Butterfly die (Spellbinders)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!