Saturday, October 23, 2010

Babies are...

I think this sentiment is just the cutest- isn't that true though? :) Nothing is sweeter than a baby...the smell (the good smell that is), the way their tiny fingers grasps yours, the little coos they make...but I better get off this 'baby talk' or my wonderful husband might have something to say about that! No more babies here folks! That's okay...I can still get my 'baby urges' out by making cards. :)

I used my new Beaded Circles Nestabilities by Spellbinders for this card, paired with the ever-sweet Olivia collection by Basic Grey. I felt the patterned paper had so much design to it that it was all the card really needed. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend out there is blog-land! I'm working today which is alright because being a librarian is the best job in the whole world!


Supplies:
Stamps: Babies are... (Penny Black)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile, Chai (PTI)
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, white (PTI)
Patterned Paper: Olivia collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Beaded Circle Nestabilities, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!