Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wish Big!!

Wishing BIG calls for a bigger than usual card. I strayed from my usual A2 sized card and went 'tall' this time around. Do I love turquoise? Yes, I do. What colour could be brighter, cheerier or prettier than that? :) That specialty paper from my stash is unknown but I did buy it at my LSS The Paper Pickle. Have ya been there? Those ladies are faaaaaabulous! What else turquoise could I fit on this card...hmm...buttons? Ribbon? Bling? :) Check, check and check! Enjoy your day everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Black (StazOn)
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: turquoise patterned paper (unknown)
Other: Buttons (Papertrey Ink); ribbon (Webster's Pages); gems (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Such a stunner of a card. I really LOVE this one - fan-bloomin'-tastic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!