Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Offset Scallop Gallop...Moxie Fab!

Do I love the Moxie Fab challenges? Yes, I do. :) Simple question, simple answer. This time around it is to use Offset Scallops on your creation. Officially, it's called the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World...but we'll just call it the fish scales challenge okay? Shorter and funner (not a word, I know).

I cut the dinosaur out using my Slice machine (the Big Kids cartridge) and punched out all those circles, cut them in half and attempted to offset them. :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Aqua Mist, True Black, Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink); black marker (Zig)
Cardstock: New Leaf, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Sun kissed Skies, Sun kissed Summer (Bo Bunny)
Other: 1/2" circle punch (Marvy); Dinosaur die cut from the Big Kids cartridge (Slice machine by Making Memories); Die-namics Sunshine die (My Favorite Things)

2 comments:

  1. sooo cute love this card ! super super adorable =) DYNo Mite hehehe
    come pass by my blog I have some blog candy through saturday =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcie! Thanks for entering the Offset Scallop Gallop Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!