Thursday, September 9, 2010

A new little someone...

Oooooh I have babies on the brain! No babies in this household mind you; we are done with that! It just seems like it's everyone elses turn now...and that's okay because it means I get to play around with all my stuff and get creative! This card was for an aunt-to-be who need something to give her almost-here nephew.

I found an old package of vellum baby sentiments in a drawer full of 'stuff' and decided it would be perfect. I used a clear adhesive to adhere it to the Rustic Cream cardstock so that it wouldn't blend right into the darker cardstock behind it. Those sweet Jack n' Jill papers from Prima worked wonderfully!

Supplies:
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink); Jack n' Jill 6x6 papers (Prima); Dark Brown cardstock (Bazzil)
Other: Butterfly punch (Martha Stewart); Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); pearl (Kaisercraft); Pearl flourish (Prima); Vellum sentiment (DCWV)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!