Saturday, September 18, 2010

Just a Note- out of my own ideas! :)

Michelle Wooderson of Mish Mash is my paper crafty gal to go to when I need inspiration. All her creations are so homey, mix-matchy and delightful. Her cards here gave me an easy out for cardmaking on a day that I wasn't feeling much original creativity. You can get all the measurements and instructions there. Isn't that what is nice about blogging and posting your creations? Knowing that someone out there will see it and say, "Hey! I can do that!" Thanks to Michelle for all her wonderful inspiration!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Take Note, Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink); brown marker (Zig)
Cardstock: Kraft, Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Joy Ride collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Ocean Tides button, Terracotta Tile ribbon (Papertrey Ink); Scalloped Rectangle punch (Marvy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!