Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's Your Day

Can you believe it's back to school time already? I know a lot of you have already sent your little ones off on the bus, but today is the day for many of us around here...

I still have until Friday before I send my big boy on the bus for the first time... :(

Onto the card...these great patterned papers are from the Sassafras 'Indie Girl' line- I know! I can't believe I made a masculine card out of that batch of sweet, pretty papers, but it just worked out that way! Other tidbits- I used my Vintage Labels set for the first time since buying in at CHA (yeah me!); and I am now totally in love with that red baker's twine.

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)

Stamps: Vintage Labels, Star Prints

Ink: Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Chai; Antique Linen (Ranger)

Paper: Simply Chartreuse, Rustic Cream; Indie Girl (Sassafras)

Other: Enchanted Evening button, red baker's twine; foam dimensionals (misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!