Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy 60th!

This soft and pretty card is for a 60th annivesary (hmmm, is it that obvious!?). The gorgeous patterned paper has a beautiful, subtle sparkle to it and is almost minty in colour. Sorry I don't know who made it! It came from a paper store that has all kinds of specialty 'stuff' and of course, there is no manufacturer on the back. :( Just the same- it adds beauty to the card! Of course, I added some of those fabulous American Crafts Thickers (the '60') which I love and my collection of every possible font and colour combination is rapidly growing...I use them so much on my scrapbooking pages, which I don't usually show here.


Supplies:
Stamps: Mixed Messages (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream (PTI)
Patterned Paper: unknown
Other: Vintage Cream ribbon, twine (PTI); Scalloped Circle punch (Marvy); letter stickers (American Crafts); tag punch, fancy border punch (Martha Stewart); Bow Easy





1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love how soft this is with the light blue and white. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!