Monday, September 20, 2010

Gardening...

Gardening is NOT my area of expertise...I'm lucky if I remember to water my plants and I certainly don't find it relaxing to go out and pull weeds or dig in the dirt...BUT I do have several flower-fantastic neighbours and therefore felt this card would be appropriate for one of them. OR for my mother-in-law who always has such gorgeous flower beds and kind of does a *cough cough* around my house plants and waters them for me. :)

I used bits and pieces of a leftover Noel Mignon scrapbooking kit to put this card together. That's where the cool envelope came from...so sorry I can't tell you what company made it. I always see blogger Melissa Phillips using envelopes on her cards so I thought I'D give it a try this time.

Supplies:
Ink: Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: papers from the Lemonade collection (Basic Grey)
Other: pink wrinkle ribbon (misc.); envelope (Noel Mignon kit); Garden Creative Scrap (Crafty Secrets)
Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!