Monday, September 27, 2010

First birthday Baby!


This was a custom card for a friend; she needed a first birthday card for her little girl and I was happy to create one for her! I used my Making Memories SLICE machine along with the Think Pink cartridge for that wonderful flower. I cut it out 3 times, each time a bit smaller. The middle of flower is a sticker that came with my Delovely collection- WOW is that paper collection ever BRIGHT! Not normally my go-to kind of colours but they are so cherry and pretty I couldn't help myself this time around!

Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Alphabet, Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Delovely collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Scalloped Circle punch (Marvy); Crystal flourish (Zva); flower centre (Prima); sticker (Cosmo Cricket); Think Pink cartridge (Slice by Making Memories)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!