Saturday, September 4, 2010

Expecting...Love

This card was for Paper Crafts previous call for technique based magazine edition- for paper piecing. Clearly it didn't get picked up, but that's okay because now I can show it to you here!!! :)

The adorable MFT set, Baby Bump was stamped in Tuxedo Black on the Vintage Cream cardstock and again on patterned paper pieces from the Togetherness line by Cosmo Cricket. I used my Bow-Easy for the double bow (love that look!), and trimmed the edges of the sentiment tag myself. All in all, I think this could be used for anybody expecting a boy or girl.

Supplies:
Stamps: Baby Bump (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Copic markers
Paper: Vintage Cream, Ocean Tides, Melon Berry (Papertrey Ink); Togetherness papers (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Border punch (Fiskars); Ocean Tides ribbon, Melon Berry button, twine (Papertrey Ink); pearls (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. This is GORGEOUS, Marcie! I love the soft colors, gorgeous satin ribbon, and paper piecing. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!