Saturday, September 11, 2010

Digi Day for Some Odd Girl at PCP

This was my morning yesterday...putting my darling little boy on the school bus for his first day of Junior Kindergarten...oh my heart be still!! How absolutely handsome, darling and precious he looked. (I AM a wee bit biased!) His day was fabulous, as I knew it would be. Jake is very outgoing, very lovable and a very smart, fun little boy (once again, biased) who already loves school. I hope it always stays that way.

In other news, Some Odd Girl is having their very FIRST EVER Digi Day over at Paper Craft Planet!! Head on over to the group there and participate in fun games and challenges from 10am EST until 3 pm EST. Don't forget that there is always an amazing freebie available to download at the main store site to use in our challenges for extra SOG points! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm from Turkey's disaster, I ask you something, you ┼čehrindemisiniz Belleville?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm from Turkey's disaster, I ask you something, you are living in the city of Belleville

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG how sweet does your baby look? And how heart wrenching must it be puttin' the little fella on the school bus...whaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!