Friday, September 24, 2010

Bundle of Joy


All the supplies for this card are from Papertrey Ink. This was created for a sketch for the March/April issue of Papercrafts magazine. This one didn't get picked up, but I love the sketch so much that I'll probably use it a few more times! I stamped the Woodgrain background in Chamomile ink first, then layered all my other stamps over it. I did use a ruler and pencil to mark the spots where the labels should go before I stamped them, as to make sure they were even! (I do NOT judge well when it comes to placement...rulers are necessary!)

In fun/funny news, I FINALLY was accepted to be published in a magazine!!! The thing is...it was a PARENTING magazine and NOT a cardmaking one. :) :) Ironic, isn't it!? The November issue of Today's Parent magazine (a Canadian parenting mag) will feature my letter to the editor (along with others) concerning an article that was in their September issue. :) Exciting nonetheless!

Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Labels, Limitless Labels, Bitty Baby Blessings; Background Basics: Woodgrain
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Lemon Tart, Pure Poppy, Tea Dye Duo inks
Cardstock: White Stamper's Select
Other: red Baker's twine, buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!