Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Blessings

This card was so easy to make and came together very nicely! I used a sketch from the March/April call of Papercrafts magazine (boooo, the card didn't get picked up!) for my layout. I stamped the background with Polka Dot Basics and used the ever-lovely Signature Greetings for my sentiment (both sets from Papertrey Ink). That pearl flourish is just DIVINE!!! All in all, I think this is right up there with one of my favourite cards ever! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Polka Dots Basics, Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: "Making Plans" from the Togetherness collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: scalloped rectangle punch (Marvy); Labels Nine (Spellbinders); pearl flourish (Prima)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!