Sunday, August 22, 2010

Wishing you rainbows and sunshine!

Bright, bold and guaranteed to make someones day! Well, that was the point... :) This CAS (clean and simple) card took only minutes to make and can be recreated in any colour combo you want- how great is that?!

Up, Up & Away is one of my favourite sets from Papertrey Ink- so cute, fun and fresh. I hand cut the clouds and added sparkle around the edges with my Stickles. My Copic markers were used to colour the rainbow in different shades of pink. A swipe of Fresh Snow ink around the edges and voila! Done...easy peasy!

Supplies: (all Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Up, Up & Away, Up, Up & Away Sentiments
Ink: True Black, Fresh Snow; Copic markers
Paper: Raspberry Fizz
Other: Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!