Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Welcome new DT members for Some Odd Girl!!

Today Some Odd Girl is welcoming a few new Design Team members, and welcoming back a few old (er, seasoned!) ones too (like ME!). I'm really looking forward to working with these new ladies and sharing my love of anything "Odd" with them and YOU!

Welcome to:

Robin Mc.
Andrea
Cassandra
Piali
Sara
Marcie (me!)
Robin F.
Angie
Melissa
Yvonne

I created something a little extra for the special occasion- more than just my usual card anyway. :) Isn't Lady Buggie too cute?! Sorry folks, not available until August 10th! I know, I know, that's mean of me, but you can wait that long can't you!? :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Lady Buggie digi (Some Odd Girl)
Ink: Old Walnut (Ranger); Copic markers
Paper: papers from Quite Contrary collection (My Mind's Eye); yellow (Bazzil); white (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Crystal flourish(Prima); Thickers (American Crafts); font (Microsoft Word)


9 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Glad we're going to be working together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the distressing and the bling! So glad to be on the team with you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little bug and always love what you do with the SOG images.. very excited to be on the team with you!! Robin F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marcie!

    Great to be working with you again! Love what you've done with your cute lady bug!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO HOO! you're officially stuck with us for another term, and that makes us very happy! it's awesome "working" with you, Marcie! can't wait to keep building the SOGgy momentum with you! (and maybe i'll be meeting you at CHA next year, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is this! :)

    So glad we get to work together on SOG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm am tickled to have you back with us Marcie!!! Ask Kimmy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so super happy to have you staying on the team - ask Kristy...LMBO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!